BLVD is looking for a dynamic VFX Artist to join our team.
About us :
BLVD was born out of a desire to provide our clients with a versatile and bold approach by offering fully integrated digital services. We are a creative multimedia studio dedicated to bring new content and immersive experiences to move people. In addition to having the most challenging projects and the most talented artists, BLVD is a great place to work for creative professionals.
Reporting to the Post-production Supervisor, the VFX Artist creates 2D or 3D visual special effects in line with the client’s expectations and project specifications.
- Create visual effects for TV, advertising or immersive projects as directed by the VFX supervisor, CG Supervisor and clients.
- Follow Rodeo’s established procedures in terms of technical processes and archiving.
- Participate in project meetings as required.
- Be on the lookout for other VFX software and new trends.
- Implement project quality control standards.
Skills and experience required:
- A degree or a training in video, audio, 3D animation, video games and/or arts is an asset.
- Previous experience in VFX creation (modelling, texturing, shading, comp…).
You are someone with …
- Attention to detail and thoroughness, as well as the ability to deliver high-quality work, in line with needs and expectations.
- Great ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- A strong sense of autonomy and resourcefulness.
- A great sense of creativity and an ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to share knowledge and information with colleagues.
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with team members.
- The ability to resolve problems and conflicts in an effective and constructive way.
- A sense of aesthetics and have mastered the concept.
- Great Knowledge of creative tools and softwares: proficient in VFX programs (MAYA, NUKE, Adobe CS)
- Great knowledge of animation concepts such as compositing, modeling, lighting and rigging.
- A great client focus, you’re an active listener with a comprehensive grasp of the client’s needs and expectations.
- Full French and English proficiency.
What we offer: Competitive benefits
- Complete group insurance: dental, medication and vision.
- Full coverage of your cellphone plan : after 3 months
- Continuous development Plan: The opportunity to build a career in the post-production field.
- Multidisciplinary team: The opportunity to work with talented artists in the advertising filed.
- Workspace set-up: Well-equipped workstation with quality hardware and appropriate softwares.
BVLD offers a great opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic work environment.
We offer a range of competitive benefits and we encourage the development of our employees.
Interested? What are you waiting for? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, we can’t wait to get to know you!