3D Animation Project Manager
Digital Dimension is looking for a dynamic and highly organized 3D animation project manager. Recognized for his impeccable customer service, the ideal candidate can coordinate all the resources available to achieve the objectives of the projects entrusted to him.
The candidate will have as a main responsibility the planning and the daily management of the studio’s animation projects:
- Establish production stages and standards, deadlines and schedules for each project according to customer needs and requirements
- Validate the availability of human and technical resources to meet project requirements while respecting the allocated budget
- Validate the production stages by consulting with the Producer and the CG Supervisor as well as the coordinators
- Follow-up on a regular basis with production teams and keep all the essential documents for project management up to date (deadlines, submissions, production and communication tools)
- In charge of sending files and documents to clients and supervise internal and external approval requests
- Ensure communications between departments and supervisors
- On a weekly basis, keep the Producer and Executive Producer up to date on the project’s progress and, if needed, aware of the problems encountered
- Minimum experience of 5 years in the animation, VFX or video game industry, including at least 1 year as project manager
- Anxious to offer a high level of customer service – demonstrate professionalism, interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Strong organizational skills and very good ability to adapt to change and meet ambitious deadlines
- Autonomous, resourceful and creative
- Demonstrate leadership and good analytical and judgmental skills
- Strong desire to offer a high quality product – thoroughness and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team, be attentive and able to mobilize your team
- Be available, be recognized for your motivation and tolerance for stress
- Focused on the constant search for solutions
- Knowledge of Shotgun is a MUST HAVE
- Experience with MS Office suite – very good knowledge of Excel
- Fluently bilingual written and spoken – English and French
About Digital Dimension :
Digital Dimension is a visionary 3D animation studio based in Montreal. We design, develop and produce our own intellectual property, and that of others for different platforms.
We are a team of passionate artists, full time geeks carried by a healthy and stimulating environment!
We carefully select our projects to put our knowledge at the service of what drives us.
We are committed to maintaining a good work-life balance, encouraging curiosity, and promote communication so that work becomes a real cooperative playground.