3D Generalist Animator – Advertising department
We are a turnkey studio based in Montreal with clients and collaborators all over the world.
We aim to promote quality, creativity and teamwork in every project we undertake to ensure excellence and satisfaction for our clients, partners and artists. The values embedded in our DNA are: creativity, fun, respect, trust and collaboration.
We have worked on Space Jam 2, Green Eggs and Ham. We can’t say a lot about our current project but it is on a show that doesn’t come often…
The 3D animator will work on high quality projects for the advertising department. He/She will interpret and implement the creative objectives of the supervisor and clients and meet the quality requirements of the project.
- Creating rigs/skinning for animation
- Animate characters and elements like food and products
- Keeping the action and movement in line with the style of the project
- Work with colleagues and supervisors as a team on short term and dynamic advertising projects
- Model characters and assets
- Knowledge in 3D and 2D animation
- 3-5 years experience in television animation production
- Good understanding of traditional 2D and 3D animation principles
- Experience in a multimedia and animation environment
- Working knowledge of Maya
- Knowledge of grooming and cloth animation
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D, zBrush, Toonboom and After Effects are assets
- Strong ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high-volume team environment
- Good communication skills
Behance : TONIC DNA on Behance