Animator – Virtual Production
Under the direction of the Animation Lead this position is responsible for creating hand-keyed performance and motion for animation and objects based on motion capture.
• Create hand-keyed animation sequences as assigned by the Lead
• Responsible for creating hand-keyed performance and motion for animation and objects
• Create cycle animation as well as props animation.
• Remain current and up-to-date in animation techniques
• Consistently meet production goals as assigned by APM/PM team
• Quality check of the animation by rendering it in Unreal Engine
• Bachelor’s (BA) degree or university or equivalent experience
• A minimum of 2 years of production experience in film, videos game, or television series
• Solid understanding of animation, acting, and cycle
• Good understanding of acting performance
• Proficient with Maya and/or equivalent program required
• Working knowledge of Unreal Engine an asset
• Strong compositional skill is preferred but not essential
• Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
If you are interested in the position, please apply here: https://jobs.reelfx.com/en/positions/animator-virtual-production-595
This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please note that Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents will be considered in priority.