Associate Production Manager
- Works in tandem with the VFX, CG and compositing supervisors to foster the partnership between the creative and production arms of the Production Supervision crew
- Assist VFX producer in managing VFX projects, along with maintaining the schedules of deliverables milestones and dates
- Mentors and collaborates with VFX coordinators to create clear daily and weekly plans to ensure work schedule is on track as discussed with VFX producer and supervisory team
- Organizes and manages day-to-day meetings, and ensures clear agenda with follow up plans
- Identifies and assists production supervisors crew with any project roadblocks and create detailed plans to ensure effective and efficiency schedules
- Ensures clear communication flow and follow up with various teams/department regarding goals and deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum three (3) years experience in a VFX Coordinator or similar role
- Strong technical understanding of the VFX pipeline across multiple departments as well as interest and knowledge of VFX software packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Shotgun, or other production management software experience
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.