- Runs simulations for shot production; troubleshoots and provides revision based on the feedback from supervisor or client
- Models shot and/or cleans existing hair/cloth simulations
- Supports pipeline animation principles, timing, and departmental interdependencies
- Communicates and partners with the CFX department on an ongoing basis regarding updates, changes, and general status updates
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum two (2) years of CFX simulation experience in live-action visual effects for feature films or similar production environment
- Maya, Python, and Mel Script experience (a plus)
- Experience delivering complete milestones/tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as a team player
- Quick learner with strong troubleshooting/problem-solving abilities
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.