Position at Rodeo FX Montreal, Quebec City
- The artist must be able to create 3D rigs for different types of objects, animals and characters.
- Be able to work with the visual effects supervisor and Lead CG to determine the best possible technical and creative approaches.
- Be able to deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company.
- Experience as a 3D rigger/animator in a VFX studio
- Has a solid grasp and understanding of the principles of anatomy and expression
- Knowledge of traditional and computer 2D and 3D animation techniques
- Experience with 3D modeling and animation systems
- Advanced knowledge of Maya
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great-team player
- Ability to program using Python
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Work ethic focused on the dynamism and collaboration
- Ability to perform multiple tasks set priorities and problem solving