At Method Studios, we create worlds, characters and experiences. Come and join an artist-driven company known for its creativity and put your talents in action by working on the biggest features, shows, advertising and immersive projects. We’re always on the lookout for talent to help us create visual creations the world has never seen or even thought of yet. With so much happening across all of our studios, there are many opportunities and many directions to explore.
We are looking for Compositors to join our growing studio! Ideal candidates are able to guide jobs, have insane attention to detail and triumph in turning ordinary shots into art-directed masterpieces.
In this role, you will:
- Create high quality, photorealistic shots by integrating various layers of elements (live-action and computer graphics) within the aesthetic and technical specifications of the project.
- Meet schedules and show deadlines.
- Work efficiently as part of a team, or independently, to complete assigned shots.
- Submit shots for review and follow through with notes and feedback if required.
This job is for you if:
- Expert knowledge of The Foundry’s Nuke.
- Excellent roto and tracking skills.
- Strong understanding of 2D & 3D concepts and workflows.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A keen eye for color and lighting integration.
- Able to share techniques with peers and communicate effectively.
- Able to react and respond quickly to the needs of management and clients.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Photography background (an asset).
Why should you join Method Studios?
- Being part of a world-class, award-winning team that creates amazing Visual Effects for the biggest Hollywood blockbusters
- Flexible working hours and remote work available
- Comprehensive Group Benefits (health, dental, life insurance etc.) from day one!
- An incredible company culture. We value new ideas; our virtual doors are always open.
- Opportunity for career progression in advancement. We want to see our employees grow!
Interested? What are you waiting for? Apply now; we can’t wait to get to know you!
Creativity has diversity at its heart. We celebrate the value of every unique experience by dedicating ourselves to promoting the most diverse and fair, and inclusive culture where employees feel empowered and safe to present themselves at work as such.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Therefore, please inform the company’s HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.