Method Studios’ film and episodic teams are integrating with Framestore as part of an exciting plan to offer innovative, best-in-class visual effects animation from four continents.
Method’s Montreal, Melbourne and Vancouver studios are in the process of being integrated with Framestore, and we hope to have this work fully completed by March 2022.
For the time-being your contract and recruitment contact will depend on which studio you apply for, but wherever you are based we look forward to welcoming you to the Framestore family.
Method Vancouver is looking for Compositors to join our growing studio! Ideal candidates are able to guide jobs, have insane attention to detail and triumph in turning ordinary shots into art-directed masterpieces.
In this role, you will:
- Create high-quality, photorealistic shots by integrating various layers of elements (live-action and computer graphics) within the aesthetic and technical specifications of the project.
- Meet schedules and show deadlines.
- Work efficiently as part of a team or independently to complete assigned shots.
- Submit shots for review and follow through with notes and feedback if required.
This job is for you if:
- Expert knowledge of The Foundry’s Nuke.
- Excellent roto and tracking skills.
- Strong understanding of 2D & 3D concepts and workflows.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A keen eye for colour and lighting integration.
- Able to share techniques with peers and communicate effectively.
- Able to react and respond quickly to the needs of management and clients.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Photography background (an asset).
Interested? What are you waiting for? Apply now; we can’t wait to get to know you!
Creativity has diversity at its heart. We celebrate the value of every unique experience by dedicating ourselves to promoting the most diverse and fair, and inclusive culture where employees feel empowered and safe to present themselves at work as such.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Therefore, please inform the company’s HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.