We are looking for Compositors to join our growing studio! Ideal candidates are able to guide jobs, have insane attention to detail and triumph in turning ordinary shots into art-directed masterpieces.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create high-quality, photorealistic shots by integrating various layers of elements (live-action and computer graphics) within the aesthetic and technical specifications of the project.
- Meet schedules and show deadlines.
- Work efficiently as part of a team or independently to complete assigned shots.
- Submit shots for review and follow through with notes and feedback if required.
- Expert knowledge of The Foundry’s Nuke.
- Excellent roto and tracking skills.
- Strong understanding of 2D & 3D concepts and workflows.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A keen eye for colour and lighting integration.
- Able to share techniques with peers and communicate effectively.
- Able to react and respond quickly to the needs of management and clients.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Photography background (an asset).
Creativity has diversity at its heart. We celebrate the value of every unique experience by dedicating ourselves to promoting the most diverse and fair, and inclusive culture where employees feel empowered and safe to present themselves at work as such.
It is our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Please inform the company’s HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.