As a concept artist, you will design the sets and visual atmospheres for our animation, vfx or print projects.
- Create and design concept images;
- Enrich the artistic vision of projects;
- Create visual reference documents for the 3D team;
- Paint color keys, or lighting on raw 3D renders, to provide visual references for the lighting and compositing team;
- Organize work and prepare presentation elements for validations;
- Provide supervisors and producers with progress reports to on an “as needed” basis.
WE’D LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- A degree in a 3D animation program;
- Experience in concept or matte painting;
- Experience in film, advertising, television;
- Good knowledge of framing, colors and lighting;
- The ability to adapt to multiple graphic styles;
- Knowledge of Shotgrid (asset).
YOUR WORK TOOLS:
ENVIRONMENT, VALUES AND WORKING CONDITIONS
You will be part of a small group of artists around the world and dedicated to pre-production. You will collaborate with a group of 5 to 30 3D artists depending on the scale of the production.
We believe in a healthy work environment where commitment, mutual support and direct communication between artists are valued. Whether you want to advance within your discipline or take on new challenges, you’ll find the right playground at SHED.
Work-life balance is a key concern for us as an employer, therefore we offer the flexibility of hybrid work and group health insurance.