Your next studio
ON Animation is an animation studio and producer of blockbusters for Film and television belonging to the international ON Kids & Family group (Mediawan).
4 important things to know about On Animation Studio:
- We are co-producers and the animation studio behind all of our projects. We work on our films from A to Z, from financing to delivery. In the past, we have produced and developed Mune: Guardian of the Moon (Tokyo Anime Festival Best Film 2015), The Little Prince (BAFTA British Academy Children’s Award 2017, César best animated feature film 2016) and Playmobil The Movie.
- We aim for quality over quantity: we are a mid-sized studio with artists coming from several countries around the world and with various backgrounds. Being an artist in our studio means having the opportunity to work on a wide range of assignments that will bring your talent to the next level!
- With our talented technical team, we do a lot of R&D. We’re always looking to improve and make great films!
- We are a studio that cares about your well-being: we offer many initiatives and activities throughout the year whether it’s to improve the team spirit or to help you develop your skills or learn new ones. We are always open to your ideas!
- Act as main point of contact for artists on all activities pertaining to HR programs and studio life;
- Organize and execute various HR programs including training, performance management, etc.;
- Advise Supervisors and Leads on various HR issues;
- Draft employment confirmations and other documents requested by the crew;
- Assist immigration department with work permits and do follow ups as needed;
- Organize and execute the recruitment process (write job descriptions, post jobs, screening, interviews, offers, etc.);
- Oversee and execute all activities pertaining to Onboarding and Offboarding;
- Update HR software and communicate changes to Payroll team;
- Manage absence management system;
- Organize flights, housing and assist relocation team as required;
- Maintain all documentation pertaining to HR and studio activities;
- Research and implement employee engagement initiatives;
- Create fresh and original bilingual content for all social media and websites, and update regularly – all in line with the studio’s brand and image;
- Coordinate weekly newsletter communications, ad hoc emails and studio-wide communication;
- Assist studio CEO and administration department with various projects and tasks;
- Organize weekly, monthly and seasonal activities (including teambuildings) for the crew;
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role;
- Bachelors degree (or other) in human resources or in a related field;
- Experiences with HR and Recruitment softwares;
- Previous experience in Animation, VFX or other entertainment field (asset);
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills;
- Passionate about employee experience, detail oriented and great communication skills.
- Group insurance and telemedicine from day one!
- Flexible vacation + one week offered between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ongoing training by department
- Relocation assistance and support for candidates outside of Quebec
- Ongoing assistance and support for work permits/CSQ/permanent residency
- A Talent and Culture team that cares!