Full Stack Software Developer
Squeeze is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Full stack developer to join our development team. The ideal candidate will help evolve two key innovative products. Contributing to Squeeze’s ambitious goal of becoming one of the top 5 global animation studios. Fostering and nurturing innovation the candidate will be responsible to help upscale Squeeze’s software development practices and methodologies. This is a 3 to 6 month opportunity for a temporary contract position or for a freelancer.
- Gather functional and non-functional requirements;
- Develop, review, test, and enhance new and existing features;
- Test and document your solutions;
- Develop architecture and implementation plans;
- Ensure development targets are met on time;
- Explore and learn new technologies.
- An excellent communicator;
- Able to solve technical problems;
- Positive and cooperative;
- Able to work with tight deadlines.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience;
- 5+ years of experience developing web, software, or mobile applications;
- 5+ years of experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST;
- 5+ years of experience with Angular, React or Vue (Angular preferred);
- 5+ years of experience with Node.js;
- Experience using programming languages (such as PHP, Python, Node.js, GoLang);
- Experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST;
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with unit testing;
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket);
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.