Design and create realistic simulations of various visual effects such as fire, smoke, water, hair, cloth, fur, etc.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
– A minimum of 3 years work experience in the film and visual effects industry is required;
– Must have a highly creative mind and be able to envision complex SFX scenes for feature films;
– Must be able to use particle systems and dynamics, expressions, soft bodies, rigid bodies, and cloth dynamics;
– Strong sense of design and composition and a strong understanding of animation and of how things should look, “feel” and move;
– In-depth knowledge of Houdini for creating simulation and other FX.
– Good knowledge of Maya (nParticles and Mel Scripting), or other experience with simulation of Fluids, Soft and Rigid Bodies, hair, cloth, fur, is an asset.
Hybride Technologies, a division of Ubisoft, specializes in delivering spectacular visual effects for the film and television industry worldwide.
Among some of its most memorable contributions to the film industry are several international mega-productions including Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Arrival, The Great Wall, Kong: Skull Island, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets and Star Wars: The Last Jedi. www.hybride.com