Junior modeling character artist
Twilight of the Gods is Zack Snyder (Army of the Dead, 300, Justice League) and Jay Oliva’s (Trese, Army of the Dead: Lost Vegas, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns) latest brainchild packed with action and cutting-edge artistry. “It’s my take on Norse mythology,” said Snyder during (Netflix’s) Geeked Week live stream. “It’s just going to be unlike anything you’ve seen. In animation, we can do anything we want so fun and fun for all of us. The creatives involved have just been going nuts.
Your role :
The modeler must be able to produce photorealistic and/or cartoon models from scratch and be able to work with the end-to-end modeling pipeline :
- Create photorealistic or cartoon models from scratch that meet all the technical and aesthetic standards for the project;
- Complete tasks within production deadlines while being largely self-directed;
- Listen to the suggestions of the lead modeler and the character supervisor;
- Work closely with the riggers to have functional models for the pipeline.
Your experience and qualifications :
- Diploma from a 3D animation program;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in creating high resolution, photorealistic and/or cartoon models in Maya;
- Experience in character modeling;
- Experience in technical modeling (topology) – Essential;
- Knowledge of Maya, ZBrush; Substance painter an asset;
- A good knowledge of UNREAL is a REAL ASSET;
- Experience in texture and lighting, an asset;
- Excellent sense of volume and proportions;
- Artistic and creative sense;
- Ability to work in a team;
About Digital Dimension :
Digital Dimension is a visionary 3D animation studio based in Montreal. We design, develop and produce our own intellectual property, and that of others for different platforms.
We are a team of passionate artists, full time geeks carried by a healthy and stimulating environment!
We carefully select our projects to put our know-how at the service of what drives us.
We are committed to maintaining a good work-life balance, encouraging curiosity, and promote communication so that work becomes a real cooperative playground.