Junior Systems Administrator
Squeeze is looking for a Junior System Administrator. Under the supervision of the Director of Technology, the ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent and quality support to the team. They will have to ensure proper functioning of the different technologies found in the studio, to guarantee optimal efficiency of daily activities.
- Provide level 1-2 technical assistance and support for problems with computer systems, software and hardware.
- Assist users in their daily operations.
- Installation of workstations, software, peripherals and maintenance.
- Maintenance and improvement of everything related to the network and servers.
- Backup and offsite.
- Firm maintenance rendering.
- License management (software).
- Point of contact with suppliers.
- Computer hardware and software appraisals and purchases.
- Troubleshoot a wide range of information systems and applications independently.
- Work with the IT team to implement IT projects.
- Help maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Have post-secondary studies in computer support or any other relevant training
- Excellent communicator in French and English, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Mac and PC devices
- Demonstrated ability in solving technical problems
- Experience with customer service
- A good sense of organization and work ethic
- Team player
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn
- Demonstrates curiosity and proactivity
- Ability to work in a growing environment
- Comfortable in a Linux server environment