Please apply online –> Layout Artist – L’Atelier Animation
L’Atelier Animation is an animation studio that specializes in the creation of 3D feature films and television series.
Founded in Montreal in 2012, L’Atelier has distinguished itself by its choice of highly creative projects to work on and its constantly evolving technological infrastructure.
At its core, L’Atelier is a place of creativity, and the studio prides itself on the talent and audacity of all its passionate artists, technicians and managers.
The Layout Artist works under the supervision of the Layout Supervisor and is responsible for the implementation of assets and cameras in a 3D scene. He creates a cinematic vision based on the 2D storyboard or the 3D previz while preserving the original intent of the Director.
– College diploma in 3D graphic arts;
– Minimum 2 years Layout / Previz Artist experience in a film production environment / TV productions or visual effects;
– Have a good eye for image composition (direction) and good knowledge of cameras;
– Strong ability of narration;
– Excellent knowledge of MAYA;
– Be comfortable with a LINUX / UNIX environment;
– Knowledge of the asset manager SHOTGUN is a plus;
Only selected candidates will be contacted. References may be requested. Note that the generic masculine is used in order to lighten the text. L’Atelier Animation supports the principle of employment equity. L’Atelier Animation takes care of the well-being of its employees and offers a range of benefits: group health insurance, sick days, a basket of fresh fruit, social activities, etc.