The Lighting artist is responsible for the lighting and rendering of elements needed to complete high-end photo-realistic CG characters and environments.
- Creates and designs lighting for complex scenes; develops look for assets, animation files, simulations, and effects elements
- Works with supervisors and compositors to ensure that all elements delivered work as needed to achieve the desired look
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of Digital Arts or equivalent experience
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in visual effects for feature films
- Proficiency with 3ds Max and VRay preferred, experience with Maya -> VRay, Arnold or other software considered
- Clear understanding of color space, image-based lighting, shading, and advanced rendering methodologies
- Able to multitask and complete tasks within production schedules and tight deadlines in an organized manner
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and responds well to direction and guidance from supervisors
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.