- To derive accurate camera & object 3D solutions adhering to all provided camera & subject specifications (focal length, film back, lens distortion, rolling shutter etc).
- To be able to follow direction and take ownership of your tasks.
- To be able to confidently flag when there are issues and lack of clarity of your tasks informing relevant supervisors and production managers.
- Do their best to stay positive and accept direction changes in an intense production environment
- To be conscious of continuity between scenes/shots when working with other Matchmove & Layout artists with the same project, sequence, assets etc.
- Organize their time, collaborate, and effectively communicate with their supervisors and team mates
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in a similar role within the live-action visual effects industry for feature films
- Firm grasp of 3D tracking principles and toolsets
- Great eye for detail and precision with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to deliver results to a high standard with the aid and direction of the matchmove and layout leads and supervisors
- Ability to be adaptable and accepting of changes in a production schedule
- Aware of project schedules and capable of delivering work to deadlines
- A broad understanding of the overall VFX workflow and needs/requirements of other departments and disciplines
- Good communication skills both technically and creatively
- Team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- 3D Equalizer – Intermediate
- Maya – Intermediate
- Nuke – Basic
- 3ds Max – Beneficial but not required
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.