- To derive accurate camera & object 3D solutions adhering to all provided camera & subject specifications (focal length, film back, lens distortion, rolling shutter etc).
- To be able to follow direction and take ownership of your tasks.
- To be able to confidently flag when there are issues and lack of clarity of your tasks informing relevant supervisors and production managers.
- Do their best to stay positive and accept direction changes in an intense production environment
- To be conscious of continuity between scenes/shots when working with other Mathmove & Layout artists with the same project, sequence, assets etc.
- Organize their time, collaborate, and effectively communicate with their supervisors and team mates
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a similar role within the live action visual effects industry for feature films
- Firm grasp of 3D tracking principles and toolsets
- Great eye for detail and precision with strong problem solving skills
- Able to deliver results to a high standard with the aid and direction of the matchmove and layout leadsand supervisors
- Ability to be adaptable and accepting of changes in a production schedule
- Aware of project schedules and capable of delivering work to deadlines
- A broad understanding of the overall VFX workflow and needs/requirements of other departments and disciplines
- Good communication skills both technically and creatively
- Team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- 3D Equalizer – Intermediate
- Maya – Intermediate
- Nuke – Basic
- 3ds Max – Beneficial but not required
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.