MID & SENIOR COMPOSITING ARTISTS
– Create high-quality digital composites and visual effects for live-action feature films;
– Produce high-level photorealistic images and create seamless transitions between filmed footage and composited 2D and 3D elements;
– Establish looks and/or follow set style direction;
– Work with the visual effects supervisor, the compositing supervisor & the CG supervisor to develop creative and technical approaches;
– Collaborate with other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to highest quality standard and on schedule;
– Coach and advise less experienced digital composers, pass on knowledge and techniques;
– Demonstrate a high level of scrutiny for technical checks.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
– 4 to 6+ years live-action feature film composting experience
– Excellent knowledge of Nuke software
– Excellent knowledge of composting workflow; directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies etc.;
– Developed artistic and precision senses, good eye and mastery of photographic shooting including knowledge of color, light (reflection, refraction, shadows), perspective and composition;
– Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
– Ability to take direction positively.
Scriptwriting skills an asset.