Type: Full Time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create film-quality models (character, hard surface vehicles, props, environments) to a project’s particular specifications.
- Follow design reference accurately and work in a wide range of styles.
- Work within studio best practices, follow guidelines, and keeps scenes clean and organized.
- Prioritize and revise work based on direction from supervisors.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience creating high resolution and photorealistic modelsfor feature films.
- Experience working from 2D reference as well as cyberscan and motion capture data.
- Ability to do UV mapping.
- Strong sense of scale, form, weight and volume.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.