MOTION DESIGNER & GENERALIST 2D/3D ARTIST
BLVD is looking for a dynamic MOTION DESIGNER & GENERALIST 2D/3D ARTIST to join our team.
About us :
BLVD was born out of a desire to provide our clients with a versatile and bold approach by offering fully integrated digital services.
We are a creative multimedia studio dedicated to bring new content and immersive experiences to move people. In addition to having the most challenging projects and the most talented artists, BLVD is a great place to work for creative professionals.
Under the supervision of the Video post-production VFX supervisor, the role of the Motion Designer & Generalist 2D/3D Artist is to design and produce 2D and 3D animations.
They will be in charge of creating, and developing animations for projects that require motion design, such as commercials (TV, web, stunts, and others), immersive or interactive projects and so on, in collaboration with the artistic director and internal clientele (producers, directors, etc.). They will also collaborate on a regular basis with BLVD’s 3D / VFX team on certain CG projects.
- Work with the Art Director to define and choose the best technique and visual approach to apply to each project in order to achieve the highest degree of quality possible.
- Attend and participate actively in project meetings.
- Work as a team with the art director to provide and suggest diverse visual approaches in order to obtain mandates or during their implementation in pre-production.
- Keep up with the latest motion design artistic trends.
- Contribute to the development of BLVD’s creative identity in terms of motion design by providing high-quality work.
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of C4D software or other similar 3D softwares (Maya, Blender).
- Proficiency in After Effects.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere.
- A diploma in 2D, 3D animation, graphic design or a similar training an asset
You are someone with …
- An excellent overall attitude and ability to maintain good relationships and communicate efficiently with different departments.
- A proficiency in French and english, written and spoken.
- An attention to detail and thoroughness, as well as the ability to deliver high-quality work, in line with the company’s needs and expectations.
- An ability to contribute to team success by sharing knowledge and information with the rest of the team.
- Great ability to perform under pressure, to plan and organize projects from start to finish in line with the objectives and on time.
- The ability to work efficiently, perform and prioritize multiple tasks .
- An ability to work independently for a sustained period of time and take initiative.
- Ability to adjust and adapt in an environment with continuous changing demands, and be inspired to work on a variety of projects.
- An openness to new ideas and a willingness to share creative and innovative thoughts.
- An interest in new software and technologies that are available on the market. An Interest in scripting expressions in AE is a plus.
What we offer: Competitive benefits
- Complete group insurance: dental, medication and vision.
- We offer Dialogue: access to a virtual healthcare platform with a variety of healthcare specialists.
- EAP: access to an employee assistance program.
- Group RRSP: start saving from day one.
- Remote work : temporarily due to COVID-19
- Workspace set-up: Well-equipped workstation with quality hardware (Laptop; Mac; mouse) and appropriate softwares.
BLVD offers a great opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic work environment.
We offer a range of competitive benefits and we encourage the development of our employees.
Send us your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org