SHED, an award-winning animation studio based in Montreal Canada, is searching for its next talented and creative Motion Designer.
We’re looking for a special individual, dedicated to their craft, artistically and technically.
SHED is a boutique animation studio with a staff of about 30 talented artists, designers and production personnel.
Over the last 15 years, we produced full CG commercials for brands such has Coke, IGA/Sobeys, Agropur, Lotto Max, North Face, Budweiser and many more.
With representation in the USA and in Canada, we are now expending our market base to produce amazing character animation projects as well as super high-end motion design advertising campaigns.
We’re seeking for an ambitious motion designer who’s looking for the opportunity to show his full potential and to take his career to the next level. If you’re that special one, we have the spot for you in our team.
Motion Designer main responsibilities:
- Work as a team with the supervisor to provide and suggest diverse visual approaches in order to obtain mandates or during their implementation in pre-production.
- Work with the supervisor to define and choose the best technique and visual approach to apply to each project in order to achieve the highest degree of quality possible.
- Keep up with the latest motion design artistic trends.
- Contribute to the development of SHED’s creative identity in terms of motion design by providing high-quality work.
- Amazing portfolio
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong sense of aesthetic
- Strong creative ability
- Team player
- Bilingual (English, French or others)
How to apply
Please send your portfolio and application to : email@example.com.