Pixomondo Montreal is looking for an FX supervisor.
Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award-winning work. Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.
- 2+ years of experience in VFX or Animation is required
- Previous leadership experience as a Pipeline TD preferred
- Knowledge of Maya, Nuke, and Python is required, Houdini, Katana, and 3ds Max a bonus
- Complete knowledge of up-to-date Production Technology/IT methods, practices, and trends
- Experience with SQL, Shotgun, Deadline is an asset
- Management skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects
- Must have a strong understanding of scheduling, project management, and working under strict deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and offer solutions with great problem-solving skills
- Experience with large-scale production pipelines, including render farm management, for VFX or animation desired
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to adjust style to match different audiences
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot to implement ?solutions with Department Supervisors
- Provides leadership and offers effective methods for pipeline development
- Aids in the development and maintenance of applications and creative pipeline tools and techniques to improve productivity
- Provides weekly updates on Pipeline development status, and notifies stakeholders of any upcoming production risks
- Responsible for maintaining asset management through Shotgun
- Evaluates and recommends proprietary software
- Helps determine resource and budget requirements for software workflow solutions
- Attends daily Production and department meetings as required
- Keeps up on current technology trends and tools both hardware and software
To Apply for this Position:
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Include your current resume, link to your reel, reel breakdown and rate.
Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
Submit an email with the Subject “Pipeline TD” to email@example.com