About Digital Dimension :
Digital Dimension is a visionary 3D animation studio based in Montreal. We design, develop and produce our own intellectual property, and that of others for different platforms.
We are a team of passionate artists, full time geeks carried by a healthy and stimulating environment!
We carefully select our projects to put our knowledge at the service of what drives us.
We are committed to maintaining a good work-life balance, encouraging curiosity, and promote communication so that work becomes a real cooperative playground.
Your role :
The producer is responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling production until final delivery.
The producer supervises the production team under the authority of the Supervising Producer.
- In collaboration with the sales department, participates in initial contacts with potential clients and prepares CG quotes with the help of CG supervisors;
- Prepares budgets and production schedules in collaboration with CG supervisors;
- Ensures that the budget and schedule are respected at both the client and internal levels;
- Works closely with the accounting department and the production manager for budget monitoring of the different projects;
- Find creative solutions to different production issues (both monetary and human resources) in collaboration with the supervisors and the project manager;
- Ensures good cohesion and internal communication between the production teams;
- Ensures good communication with customers regarding problems and solutions, additional requests etc.
- Ensures project profitability and client satisfaction, both creatively and financially;
- Maintains and optimizes the production processes in place;
- Analyzes and plans the human and material resources required for the project.
Your experience and qualifications :
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a producer and crew manager in animation or VFX, on a series or film;
• Demonstrates leadership and excellent communication skills;
• Client management experience required;
• Experience in managing budgets and production schedules;
• Ability to work effectively, problem solving skills and creative solutions.
• Ability to lead by positively influencing teams
• A strong interest in 3D animation;
• Knowledge base of current industry trends and new technologies;
• Mastery of Shotgrid is a MUST HAVE.