SHED is an animation studio providing bespoke motion design and visual effects services to a worldwide clientele of ad agencies and brands. Montreal’s historic Golden Mile is where you can meet our 35 talented artists and production personnel. We’re home to true artisans who love to explore new technologies that push the boundaries of animation and VFX. Boutique-style service, incredible craftsmanship, and that extra something we like to call magic. That’s what you get when you come to SHED.
SHED is currently looking for an experienced and PASSIONATE actor to join our team as a Producer to, among other tasks, take over major projects and to manage our international and anglophone clienteles. The main objectives of the Producer will be to lead the preparation and negotiation of quotes and budgets, to act as a key player in customer management as well as to deliver on-time and on-budget quality projects that meet customer requirements and studio constraints.
In collaboration and complementarity with the Executive Producer, the CG supervisor and the Production Manager, you :
• Take charge of projects and ensure on time delivery;
• Search for business opportunities and invest time in networking and professional activities;
• Assess the feasibility of projects and estimate their needs in resources;
• Follow-up and approach clients, prepare and send quotations and information for the deployment of projects;
• Negotiate contractual agreements in collaboration with management;
• Establish and manage a strong relationship and good communication channels with both the client and the production;
• Analyse and consider client needs to ensure smooth and efficient productions;
• Participate actively in approval sessions;
• Lead, organize and manage production meetings to optimize their efficiency;
• Work closely in collaboration with your Producer colleague, the Production Manager and the Partners to establish production priorities, identify upcoming issues and take necessary actions to resolve them;
• Find creative solutions to various production problems, linked to monetary, human or material resources;
• Demonstrate a high level of leadership paired with excellent communication skills;
• Promote a positive and productive working atmosphere.
You’ll be our star if you combine these skillsets:
• Posess a College or University undergrad diploma in project management, administration or production ;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
• Extensive experience in project management;
• Excellent knowledge of all stages of 3D/VFX production and post-production;
• Ability to balance budget responsibilities vs customer demands;
• Customer Service Oriented, with the ability to manage and meet client expectations;
• Ability to mobilize a team and demonstrate excellent leadership;
• Rigorous with solid skills in organization, coordination and planning;
• Self-reliant with the capacity to deal with stress;
• Inspired and inspiring, with a viral passion for what we do;
• Priority management, with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously while delivering results;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Bilingual spoken and written predominantly in the language of Shakespeare;
• Expert level : Office suite and Shotgun Software.
This challenge inspires you ? Let us know at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we’ll only communicate with those selected for an interview.