To work with the Producer and Production Manager to effectively prioritize, organize, and manage the work flow of the production. To delegate and supervise subsequent work in their assigned departments and to communicate effectively with other Production Coordinators.
• Work with the Producer and Production Manager to define, setup, and manage the schedule for completion of the work on the production.
• Take and distribute notes in reviews and sessions
• Track completion of artists tasks in our digital tracking system
• Create breakdowns (both text and graphical) from scripts and animatics
• Find ways to assist and insure that teams hit goals and deadlines.
• Meet with Production Manager and Producer to discuss and troubleshoot priority issues (such as manpower issues, or schedule difficulties which might affect other departments down the pipe.) (daily, weekly, as needed)
• Communicate with the Producer, Production Manager and other Coordinators working on the film to prioritize, and if necessary, adjust schedules as required (daily or weekly as needed).
• Provide detailed weekly status reports to Producer indicating departmental progress.
Facilitate communication between all departments working on the project.
• DEC, Bachelor’s (BA) degree or equivalent experience
• Experience working on an animated or live action production in an organizational capacity.
• Experience in creating production schedules, milestones, and effectively managing work within a department to hit goals.
If you are interested in the position, please apply here: https://jobs.reelfx.com/en/positions/production-coordinator-607
This job description is not meant to be all inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please note that Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents will be considered in priority.