Senior Production Coordinator
Job type : Permanent
About Digital Dimension :
Digital Dimension is a visionary 3D animation studio based in Montreal. We design, develop and produce our own intellectual property, and that of others for different platforms.
We are a team of passionate artists, full time geeks carried by a healthy and stimulating environment!
We carefully select our projects to put our knowledge at the service of what drives us.
We are committed to maintaining a good work-life balance, encouraging curiosity, and promote communication so that work becomes a real cooperative playground.
Your role :
- Ensures the link between the different departments;
- Manages the agenda of the various meetings in addition to taking notes, sharing information and ensuring follow-up with the teams;
- With Shotgun, transmit all the necessary information to the department and create pages for a better tracking;
- Ensures compliance schedules, under the guidance of the project manager of each department;
- Works with the producer, project manager, supervisors and team leaders to establish; production priorities, identify potential problems and anticipate necessary corrective actions;
- Transcribes client notes in shotgun and do a follow-up with artists;
- Keeps the project manager and supervisors regularly informed of the progress of the work and the anticipated problems;
- Receives client materials and sends deliveries.
Your experience and qualifications :
- Post-secondary studies in film production, management or related field;
- 4 years experience minimum as Coordinator VFX/3D Animation;
- Good knowledge of production steps 3D;
- Demonstrates leadership and excellent communication skills:;
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Promotes a positive and productive work environment and is focused on solutions;
- Excellent organizational skills, priority management and analytical skills;
- Large autonomy;
- Able to work under pressure and to manage several projects simultaneously;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experience with the Shotgrid Management Software an asset!