About ON Animation Studios Montreal
Driven by world-class technical and creative talents with offices in Montreal, Paris, and Los Angeles, ON is the independent animation studio of the ON Kids & Family group, a leading European studio specializing in the production of television series and feature films. Based in Montreal since 2015, ON produced and created the pipeline for Mune: Guardian of the Moon and The Little Prince (the most successful French animated movie in the world) and Playmobil the movie. The studio is continuing to expand its compelling portfolio of engaging and unique blockbusters with Ladybug & Cat Noir Awakening (based on the international hit series Miraculous Ladybug).
The greatest stories come from the greatest talents. Join ON Animation Studios Montreal!
Your mission at ON
- Provide the Production Manager, Associate Production Managers, Supervisors, Leads and Artists with support to enable them to complete their work;
- Provide administrative support and back-up support to the production team including but not limited to, taking and distributing notes, preparing documents and schedules, computer data entry and filing;
- Prepare, maintain and distribute artwork, reports, etc. as needed;
- Perform artist check-ins to determine status of work in the department;
- Communicate effectively with artist regarding timelines;
- Coordinate department meetings;
- Understand the pipeline and where the department fits in;
- Ensure procedures are followed to ensure workflow from one department to the next one is as seamless as possible;
- May attend production meetings and provide departmental updates;
- Complete special projects as needed or requested.
- Assist in the day to day running of assigned department(s) by managing established schedules through production planning, coordinating and troubleshooting;
- Be aware of inventory in the department;
- Stay abreast of issues on the floor and elevate information appropriately to your Supervisor;
- Manage the department calendar;
- Assist Production Manager with maintaining quotas, deadlines & inventory, ensuring department productivity goals are consistently met.
- 2+ years of experience within a production team;
- Experience on at least one 3D Animation film (asset);
- Strong organizational and communication skills; able to management quickly changing priorities;
- Detail-oriented, experience with reporting;
- Bilingualism – FR/ENG.
As part of any recruitment process, we collect and store the applicant’s’ personal data.
Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of evaluating your job application and making recruitment decisions. This may include members of the HR and recruitment team, interviewers involved in the recruitment process, managers in the business area with a vacancy and IT staff if access to the data is necessary for the performance of their roles.
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, the organization will hold your data on file for 24 months after the end of the relevant recruitment process.
If you would like to withdraw, delete, change, or update your information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org