Method Montreal is looking for a Production Coordinator to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Production, the Production Coordinator will work directly with our talented artists and production team, helping move visual effects assets and shots toward completion. You’ll make sure artists have what they need and track the progress of everyone’s work.
In this role, you will:
- Attend all dailies, client meetings and production meetings to record accurate and detailed notes in Shotgun;
- Organize incoming asset and shot reference;
- Arrange dailies and/or rounds with Supervisors;
- Send email to crew with playlist prior to dailies;
- Must be able to prioritize according to priorities and deadlines.
This job is for you if:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within the film and television industry specifically within live-action visual effects;
- Thorough understanding of working with the various visual effect departments including asset development, layout, matte painting, animation, FX, lighting and compositing;
- Proven track record in project management;
- Knowledge of Shotgun an asset;
- Highly motivated and works well with a team of artists, producers, supervisors, etc.;
- Excellent listening and writing skills;
- Calm, organized and methodical in their approach to the work;
- Responsible and detail-oriented.
Why should you join Method Studios?
- Being part of a world-class, award-winning team that creates amazing Visual Effects for the biggest Hollywood blockbusters
- Flexible working hours and remote work available
- Comprehensive Group Benefits (health, dental, life insurance etc.) from day one!
- An incredible company culture. We value new ideas; our virtual doors are always open.
- Opportunity for career progression in advancement. We want to see our employees grow!
Interested? What are you waiting for? Apply now; we can’t wait to get to know you!
Creativity has diversity at its heart. We celebrate the value of every unique experience by dedicating ourselves to promoting the most diverse and fair, and inclusive culture where employees feel empowered and safe to present themselves at work as such.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Therefore, please inform the company’s HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.