- QC’s internal shots to a high level and QCing external resource work – eye for detail
- Proactively troubleshoots and solves problems; works independently, and provide guidance for team members
- Attends production meeting; complete corrections/revisions based on feedback and partner with compositors to complete shots
- Able to provide estimates for workflow and schedules; delivers high quality of work under tight deadlines
- Train, mentor and support Junior staff.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree/Diploma in Digital Media Arts (preferred)
- Minimum five (5) years experience working on major live action (realistic) feature films
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge/experience with Nuke, Silhouette, Mocha (MUST), and Maya (preferred)
- Intermediate Compositing Experience required
- Ability to receive and implement feedback quickly and effectively; takes direction well
- Experience training artist and being a mentor; previous management experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, team player, and time management skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision; strong trouble shooting/problem solving ability; escalates issues as needed
- Knowledge of photography is a plus
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.