Senior 3D Animator
The Senior 3D Animator will join the team in the production of a beautiful animated children’s series through the fall of 2021 for our Saturday branch and then switch to the Meduzarts project Twilight of the Gods, the latest creation from Zack Snyder (Army of the Dead, 300, Justice League) and Jay Oliva (Trese, Army of the Dead: Lost Vegas, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns), which is chock full of action and cutting edge art.
As a 3D Animator, you create high quality animations and bring characters, objects and sets to life according to the narration and while respecting the artistic line of the project and the technical constraints:
- Create scenes by animating characters (humans and creatures) and sets in a realistic way;
- Interpret and develop precise movements, expressions, “lip sync” to reproduce and play as closely as possible the action and emotion of the characters;
- Respect the deadlines according to the priorities and delivery delays assigned by the production;
- Make the various corrections at the request of the leads or the supervisor;
- Maintain good collaboration between departments and great team dynamics.
Your experiences and qualifications:
- Holder of a diploma in 3D animation studies;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Very good knowledge of Autodesk Maya;
- Experience in keyframing for realistic animation (GC, video game cinematics, VFX);
- Good knowledge of anatomy;
- Have a developed eye to analyze movements in order to create emotions and bring characters to life;
- Ability to communicate and work in a team;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Be creative and passionate about animation, cinema and/or video games.
- Good knowledge of Unreal;
- Experience in animation from Motion Capture and knowledge of Motion Builder software.
- Experience with the mGear plug-in for Maya;
- Experience in facial animation;
- Knowledge of Shotgun.
About Digital Dimension?:
Digital Dimension is a visionary 3D animation studio based in Montreal. We design, develop and produce our own intellectual properties and that of others for different platforms.
We are a team of passionate artists, full time geeks carried by a healthy and stimulating environment!
We carefully select our projects to put our know-how at the service of what drives us.
We are committed to maintaining a good work-life balance, encouraging curiosity, and promote communication so that work becomes a real cooperative playground.