Senior 3D Animator – Singing Frog Studio
We are hiring a 3D Animator!
Here is the link to apply: https://singingfrog.freshteam.com/jobs/T69-934B3cHI/senior-3d-animator
The Singing Frog Studio has been producing feature films and animated series in 2D, 3D and even virtual reality for over 15 years. Today, we are more than 70 artists and specialists involved in these enriching and ambitious productions.
To participate in the production of a new 3D animated feature movie, we are looking for new colleagues, particularly to fill the position of 3D Animator.
This search is part of our continued growth while maintaining the desire to remain a human-sized company that cultivates a caring environment.
- Work from the Studio or remote from the Québec province, Canada.
Reporting to the department supervisor, your main responsibilities will be:
• Animate characters, animals, objects, scenery and images.
• Create appropriate animation based on animatics, storyboards and layout.
• Ensure continuity between shots.
• Ensure that the animation matches the style and vision of the Director and the Animation Director.
• Work in collaboration with the Animation Director to determine the best technical and creative approaches to pursue.
• Execute the corrections requested by the Animation Director and Director.
• Meet established objectives and respect timelines and deliverables.
• Foster a respectful work environment and good team spirit.
When you’re interviewed, you’ll see that the position is even more exciting! 🙂
Skills & Qualifications
Our next diamond will have to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as animator, for feature, series, games or films.
- Proficiency in Maya is essential.
- Good understanding of movement, sense of weight and timing.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and interpret storyboards.
- Experience in rigging is an asset.
- Knowledge of an asset manager such as Shotgun.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Singing Frog Studio is an employer that values diversity in all its forms and is devoted to internal equity. Our studio is committed to reducing all forms of discrimination related, but not limited to, age, color, origin, religion, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other special status.