Senior 3D Animator
As a 3D Animator, you create high quality animations and bring characters, objects and sets to life according to the narration and while respecting the artistic line of the project and the technical constraints:
- Create scenes by animating characters and sets in a realistic way;
- Interpret and develop precise movements, expressions, “lip sync” to reproduce and play as closely as possible the action and emotion of the characters;
- Respect the deadlines according to the priorities and delivery delays assigned by the production;
- Make the various corrections at the request of the leads or the supervisor;
- Maintain good collaboration between departments and great team dynamics
Your experiences and qualifications:
- Holder of a diploma in 3D animation studies;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Very good knowledge of Autodesk Maya;
- Experience in keyframing for realistic animation (GC, video game cinematics, VFX);
- Good knowledge of anatomy;
- Have a developed eye to analyze movements in order to create emotions and bring characters to life;
- Ability to communicate and work in a team;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Be creative and passionate about animation, cinema and/or video games.
- Good knowledge of Unreal, A TRUE ASSET;
- Experience in animation from Motion Capture and knowledge of Motion Builder software.
- Experience with the mGear plug-in for Maya;
- Experience in facial animation;
- Knowledge of Shotgun.
About Digital Dimension?:
Digital Dimension is a visionary 3D animation studio based in Montreal. We design, develop and produce our own intellectual properties and that of others for different platforms.
We are a team of passionate artists, full time geeks carried by a healthy and stimulating environment!
We carefully select our projects to put our know-how at the service of what drives us.
We are committed to maintaining a good work-life balance, encouraging curiosity, and promote communication so that work becomes a real cooperative playground.