Senior 3D Generalist
- Creating high-quality visuals and actively participate in the production execution
- Collaborate with directors, artists, and producers to bring each CG project to its full extent of creativity.
- Works in close collaboration with producers and the team to achieve the quality with respect to the schedule.
- Participate in the evaluation of the project’s technical needs, as well as the demands of the production pipeline, proposing appropriate solutions in agreement with the director and producers.
- Help in the creation of pitch style frames when needed.
- 5-7+ years of experience creating 3D visual content
- Strong knowledge of full CG lighting/comp – as a generalist we also expect a proficiency in all steps of the CG pipeline.
- Familiarity with industry software (Maya, C4D, Nuke, After Effects and render engine Octane, Redshift, Vray, etc.);
- Experience with creation of visual content, both prerendered and in real time, a bonus.
- Nice to have – Experience integrating CG in a 2D, VFX, Live-Action and Stop-Motion productions.
Our next project to tackle:
We are working on a 3D series of music video clips with a frame story across the clips.
The style is funky and edgy.
If you would like an idea of our past projects and style, check out our behance page below.