Digital Dimension is looking for a full-time Senior Accountant/Controller. If working in a fast-paced, creative environment excites you, and if your organizational skills are one of your key strengths, we want to hear from you. We are seeking a responsible and professional individual who can adapt well and play a central role in our company’s administrative team. This position demands an exceptional attention to detail, unwavering commitment to meeting deadlines and our financial planning, as well as a strong sense of confidentiality.
- Perform monthly journal entries, including:
- SRED credit provisions;
- Deferred revenue and production cost recognition;
- Accruals recording;
- Preparation of consolidated monthly financial statements;
- Cash management;
- Grant management;
- Produce various management reports;
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets by compiling production budgets;
- Participate in continuous process improvement.
- Supervise payroll processing.
- College diploma and/or university certificate in accounting;
- Minimum of five (5) years in a similar role;
- Proficiency in Sage 300 is required;
- Previous experience in personnel management (1 or 2 employees);
- Knowledge of the television and film production industry is an asset;
- Familiarity with Nethris is a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Knowledge of databases;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- A strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Bilingual (French and English, spoken and written);
- Hybrid work arrangement, including at least 2 days in the office.