SENIOR TEXTURE ARTIST
– Open UV’s and be able to work independently using textures of 3D elements provided by the modeling team;
– Create textures according to references provided by the client;
– Mix camera projections and painting techniques to perform occasional image corrections.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
– Minimum of 4 years of experience in creating textures and CG photorealistic elements in the film and visual effects industry;
– Have a sharp eye for photorealism;
– Be a power user of Mari and / or Substance Painter and Photoshop;
– Be an expert at using the appropriate methods in order to reach the deadlines and optimize render times;
– Have the ability to take direction, follow established techniques and work in a team oriented environment.
– Knowledge of Arnold materials for Houdini;
– Knowledge of Houdini, Nuke and Maya, an asset;
– Experience in matte painting, shading & look development, also an asset;
– Leadership experience is a plus.
A demo reel demonstrating your artistic ability is required.
Must be able to work in Quebec and available immediately or shortly.
Send your resume and demo reel to email@example.com