Please apply online: https://latelieranimation.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk065uo/
Job Title : System Administrator
Status : Full Time / Permanent
Location : Montreal
Salary : To be discussed
L’Atelier Animation is an animation studio that specializes in the creation of 3D feature films and television series.
Founded in Montreal in 2012, L’Atelier has distinguished itself by its choice of highly creative projects to work on and its constantly evolving technological infrastructure.
At its core, L’Atelier is a place of creativity, and the studio prides itself on the talent and audacity of all its passionate artists, technicians and managers.
Job Description :
Under the supervision of the IT Manager, the system administrator is responsible for monitoring the technical infrastructure of the studio and providing support to the staff in production. They are in charge of monitoring and maintaining the protection of all information and data related to the company. They may also be asked to oversee the file transfers coming in and out of the studio.
– Diploma of studies and / or relevant experience
– Be open to work flexible hours;
– Knowledge of Linux, Mac and Microsoft environments;
– Mastery of the physical components of a computer;
– Know how to use the BASH scripting language is an asset;
– Know and know how to make the system configuration;
– Network knowledge;
– Have a good customer service;
– Excellent communication skills, English / French bilingualism;
– Good listening, help, explanation and analysis skills;
– Demonstrate rigor, trust, tact and diplomacy;
– Have a great sense of initiative and resourcefulness