Driven by a talented and dynamic team, Digital District has developed a valuable expertise in visual post-production, advertising and feature film. We work with directors and producers, offering them the possibility of a creative partnership. Our service is operational from design to visual finalization of the projects: Concept Design, On-set Supervision, 2D Compositing, 3D Visual Effects, 2D/3D Animation and Color Grading.
The company, now international (Paris, Brussels, Los Angeles), introduced Montreal’s VFX market in January 2017, so we are looking to build a strong team to carry out the challenging projects coming on.
- Network and server management;
• Technical support of CGI and VFX production;
• Management of internet access and security;
• Management of user accounts, copies and backup;
• Technical support on all the IT needs of the company;
• Communicate well and work in a team;
• Communicate the progress of your work in order to achieve the production objectives;
• Have a creative input on the studio’s projects to improve the quality and creativity of the projects;
• Actively participate in the spirit and team effort.
- Good knowledge of Linux, Windows and OSX;
- Knowledge of Bash (Python: an asset);
- Good configuration management skills for CENTOS, LINUX and troubleshooting (desktop and servers);
- Knowledge of SAN / NAS technologies;
- Experience in managing communications and connectivity services such as LDAP, DNS, DHCP;
- Experience with the source code system (an asset);
- Bilingual (French and English).
We are looking for talented collaborators, but above all curious, motivated and with real teamwork skills.