Talent Acquisition Coordinator
• Develop and post job descriptions in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team
• Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure the efficiency of the recruitment cycle
• Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates, TA Specialists, and Supervisors across multiple time zones and locations
• Manage and secure application data entries, create reports, add feedback and other information on applicants through the ATS
• Process reference check as needed
• Participate in the coordination of recruitment events (schools/job fairs and others)
• Coordinate travel arrangements for interviews and recruitment-related needs (flight, hotel, ground transportation, etc.)
• Supporting the Talent Acquisition team for any other related tasks.
• DEC, Bachelor’s (BA) degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
• Experience or basic knowledge of the field of animation, VFX, or gaming studio is a plus
• Proven work experience in administration or similar role
• Experience working with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is a plus
• Experience with Office applications, like Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as popular social media platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, are a must.
• Knowledge of recruitment processes is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual (French-English)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
• A positive, “can do” attitude
If you are interested in the position, please apply here: https://jobs.reelfx.com/en/positions/talent-acquisition-coordinator-603
This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please note that Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents will be considered in priority.