Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator works closely with the team for all staffing needs of our studio. The TA Coordinator will act as an intermediary between candidates and TA Specialists as well as being in charge of the continuous communication with the candidates to ensure a remarkable experience.
• Develop and post job descriptions in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team
• Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure the efficiency of the recruitment cycle
• Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates, TA Specialists, and Supervisors across multiple time zones and locations
• Manage and secure application data entries, create reports, add feedback and other information on applicants through the ATS
• Process reference check as needed
• Participate in the coordination of recruitment events (schools/job fairs and others)
• Coordinate travel arrangements for interviews and recruitment-related needs (flight, hotel, ground transportation, etc.)
• Supporting the Talent Acquisition team for any other related tasks.
• DEC, Bachelor’s (BA) degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
• Experience or basic knowledge of the field of animation, VFX, or gaming studio is a plus
• Proven work experience in administration or similar role
• Experience working with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is a plus
• Experience with Office applications, like Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as popular social media platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, are a must.
• Knowledge of recruitment processes is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual (French-English)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
• A positive, “can do” attitude
If you are interested, please apply here: https://jobs.reelfx.com/en/positions/talent-acquisition-coordinator-698
This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please note that Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents will be considered in priority.