Tech Animation TD
- Creates a technical setup involving different elements such as rigs, cameras, volume capture scans for animation to use
- Cleans up mocap solves and object track solves
- Generates usable geometry out of 4D volume capture
- Tests and ensure character rigs meet technical and artistic specifications
- Technical setup of cameras
- Shot Sculpting deformation fixes on a cg character
- Debugs technical problems and escalate issues as needed
- Takes directions and applies notes from supervisors
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Three (3) to five (5) years of matchmove, layout, tech anim, rigging, or shot finaling experience in visual effects for feature film or television (required)
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in the field of arts, film and/or animation (preferred)
- Advanced software skills in Maya (required)
- General understanding of Maya rigging.
- General Modeling / Sculpting skills.
- General Animation skills.
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.