Driven by a talented and dynamic team, Digital District has developed a valuable expertise in visual post-production, advertising and feature film. We work with directors and producers, offering them the possibility of a creative partnership. Our service is operational from design to visual finalization of the projects: Concept Design, On-set Supervision, 2D Compositing, 3D Visual Effects, 2D/3D Animation and Color Grading.
The company, now international (Paris, Brussels, Los Angeles), introduced Montreal’s VFX market in January 2017, so we are looking to build a strong team to carry out the challenging projects coming on.
- Use artistic and technical skills to set up assets and cameras in 3D shots by planning the location of characters/environments/accessories based on storyboard and therefor create images of exceptional quality that meet client’s requirements;
- Performing tasks within production schedules and according to our pipeline;
- Take the necessary means to maintain knowledge/skills and learn new methods/techniques;
- To be able to manipulate a 3D tracking;
- Provide creative/technical input on projects to improve project quality and productivity.
- Minimum 1 year of VFX experience in a similar position ;
- Mastery of software: Maya, knowledge of 3D Equalizer (an asset) and/or any other software required to accomplish his tasks.
We are looking for talented artists, but above all curious, motivated and with real teamwork skills.
Send your candidature through our application form to join our team!