Unreal Technical Artist
This is a generalist Technical Artist role. The candidate could potentially be involved in a wide variety of technical tasks related to Art, FX (Character, Exterior, Interior, Props, Weapons, Terrain, Vehicle and Vegetation).
Must be passionate about
- Driven to achieve real-time rendering and quality photorealism.
- Create world-class photorealistic imagery.
- Expertise in Unreal (4 years of experience minimum)
- Advanced Rendering knowledge in Unreal
- Scripting in Blueprints (Unreal) is a must.
- Develop or support shaders, tools, particle systems, and modules for the internal library.
- Stay current with latest technologies and ongoing research in the field to help keep our Art tools and pipelines at the cutting edge.
Good to have
- Maya with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols.
- Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
- A relevant degree or professional experience in the game industry as a Technical Artist or similar / related position.
- In the absence of the above; videos or an online portfolio with relevant examples of your work will be required so we can assess your skillset.
Needed to help application
- Portfolio/website demonstrating technical artistic ability that includes Unreal / Unity based work.
- Familiarity with motion capture, virtual production, camera tracking, Virtual reality is a plus.
- Profile and optimize scenes to meet the project optimization, but keeping in mind the result is Highend 3d Animation Movies.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Include your current resume or demo.
- Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.