- Communicates with client editorial and tracks all stages of the client cuts, internal cuts, and iterations
- Maintains the production database with line up and count sheet information and verify correct plates and frame ranges are being used by the artists as well as provide information and clarification when needed
- Updates sequences with any changes to the cut and communicate changes and references to the VFX team
- Prepares sequence edits for clients when required
- Quality control checks of VFX shots submitted for editorial reviews
- Manages media and project files using a shared storage system
- Edit showreels, marketing materials, and internal presentations
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding of the VFX process and terminology, LUTS, and color space
- Familiar with shot tracking database systems (Shotgun, a plus), Word, Excel, and other productivity software tools
- Knowledge and understanding of codecs, transcoding, and QT formats
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while working under tight schedules
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.