SENIOR DIGITAL COMPOSITOR / LEAD (TALENT BANK)
Senior Digital Compositors seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphics elements. They work closely with the Visual Effects Supervisor and CG Supervisor to composite the numerous elements that complete a visual effects shot. Depending on the ongoing projects’ needs, professional interests and experience, Senior Digital Compositors can take lead responsibilities, taking in average 20 to 30% of their production time.
– Work in collaboration with the Comp Supervisor and VFX Supervisor to evaluate the creative and technical approach to assigned shots.
– Take briefs/instructions from the Lead Compositor and VFX Supervisor to execute assigned shots.
– Seamlessly integrate 2D, 3D and live action elements.
– Work on shots/sequences assigned to a strict deadline.
If leading, also:
– Solve complex compositing issues in a creative way.
– Offer guidance and mentoring for less experienced artists and oversee the running of projects.
– While working on shots/sequences assigned, maintaining constant communication with production team and other artists.
– Participate in QC process for shots delivery.
– Excellent working knowledge and production experience with Nuke.
– Pro-active and collaborative work ethic.
– Strong eye for detail, composition, color and lighting.
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem-solve.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– For leadership role: demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to share knowledge with coworkers
Please make sure to include a link to your online showreel on your CV! Contact us at email@example.com