Senior Project Manager
Responsible for driving the project under the guidance of the Head of Production, maintaining clarity
of information and good channels of communication between the Executive Producer, Department
Supervisors, the Coordination team and the Production team in general, the Client and any other entity
while meeting creative goals.
• Streamline production workflow and work with key departmental supervisors to ensure quality
standards are met and the respect of the schedule;
• Liaise daily with external clients and staff ensuring submissions and approvals are managed
• Provide regular status reports of the project to external clients alongside with the Supervisors,
the Head of Production and the Executive Producer;
• Participate in client and production meetings with production teams both internal and
• Manage the project master schedule and update data in the production tracker;
• Enable and contribute to a culture that creates an environment where the crew can do their
• Mentor, delegate and develop the production team on the project.
• 3+ years of experience in a production management role (Animation, VFX or Live Action).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to prioritize work to meet goals or deadlines.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Detail-oriented, flexible/adaptable.
• French is a strong asset.
• Knowledge of 2D animation production process/pipeline (asset)