BLVD is looking for a dynamic VFX Coordinator to join our team.
About us :
BLVD was born out of a desire to provide our clients with a versatile and bold approach by offering fully integrated digital services.
We are a creative multimedia studio dedicated to bring new content and immersive experiences to move people. In addition to having the most challenging projects and the most talented artists, BLVD is a great place to work for creative professionals.
The VFX Coordinator supports and assists the video post-production department’s producers and artists on their daily tasks.
Their main responsibility is to ensure the logistics for the video post-production department activities, while maintaining a good relationship with clients and team members.
- Manage and maintain effective communication with internal and external team members linked to ongoing projects.
- In collaboration with the assistant, manage the archiving and the approval platforms ( ex: Frame IO)
- Coordinate VFX projects ( Book studios, receive clients briefs, enter various informations in calendars, confirm sessions with clients)
- Proceed to various follow ups with artists to ensure all hours are properly entered for each project.
- Schedule, plan and attend various artist briefs.
- Assist customers with all logistics as needed
- Create and assign tasks to artists on Shotgun based on ongoing projects.
- Welcome and greet clients when they come for project approvals.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure an efficient and simple project management for clients.
- Carry out any other task to support and assist the Video Post-Production producers.
Skills and experience required:
- A college diploma or university degree is an asset.
- A knowledge of the post-production field is an asset.
- Bilingual in French and English.
You are someone with …
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate easily with various partners and stakeholders.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and project management skills.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in the management of material and human resources.
- Proven team leadership, strong motivational skills and eagerness to share knowledge.
- Great ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- A strong sense of autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Open-mindedness to new ideas and innovations.
- Excellent teamwork skills and customer focus.
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with team members.
- An ability to fully understand customer needs and expectations, a sense of professionalism and customer orientation.
- An ability to resolve problems and conflicts in an effective and constructive way.
What we offer: Competitive benefits
- Complete group insurance: dental, medication and vision.
- We offer Dialogue: access to a virtual healthcare platform with a variety of healthcare specialists.
- EAP: access to an employee assistance program.
- Group RRSP: start saving from day one.
- Workspace set-up: Well-equipped workstation with quality hardware (Laptop; Mac; mouse) and appropriate softwares.
BVLD MTL offers a great opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic work environment.
We offer a range of competitive benefits and we encourage the development of our employees.
Interested? What are you waiting for? Apply now, we can’t wait to get to know you!
Apply now at email@example.com!