VFX Generalist Artist (mid)
BUF Montreal is seeking a talented, enthusiast and generalist VFX artist to join them in the creation of visual effects for feature films.
– Participates in the realization of feature film projects by contributing to the creation of special effects.
– Ensures and maintains the artistic and technical quality of the images.
– Works as a team member and communicates with sequence supervisors.
– Respects pipeline and production deadlines.
– May supervise a work team and/or provide training.
– Generalist: understands and has mastered the techniques of each sector (tracking, rotoscopy, modeling, texturing, rigging, animation, lighting, compositing).
– Previous experience in a VFX studio.
– Quick learner and has a willingness to work with new softwares (proprietary softwares).
– Good teamwork and communication skills.
– Versatility, autonomy, curiosity and excellent problem solving ability.
BUF offers a stimulating work environment, oriented towards collaboration. We provide permanent and full time employment contracts to seniors as well as to juniors. In addition, working for BUF allows ambitious GFX the opportunity to grow into complete artists and take on new responsibilities.
Workplace : 3575 Blvd St-Laurent, Montréal QC, H2X 2T6
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Education : Collégial, the diploma can be substituted by the expertise of the candidate (bande demo)
Salary: to be discussed (42,000$ to 60,000$)
Languages: Spoken / Written> French or English
Group Insurance ; Possibility of bonuses / salary increases depending on the productivity of the artist and the profitability of the projects.
Paid training on our proprietary software provided upon arrival.
Canadian residents will be considered first.