- Collaborates and communicates with Supervisors and Producers in order to implement efficient and effective ways to integrate cloth/hair pipeline and problem solve if any issues for feature film development.
- Proposes creative approaches and solutions for any specific shots
- On-going communication with artists, leads, production, and supervisor regarding schedules, deadlines, and shot/sequence feedback; attend all relevant meetings on shots, sequences, and production.
- Trains of junior TD’s and Generalists in cloth/hair specific pipeline disciplines
- Supports and develops pipeline tools and workflows for cloth/hair at both show and studio levels
- Collaborates with the departments to and from the CFX Department to optimize workflow and pipeline
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum four (4) years of CFX simulation experience in live-action visual effects for feature films or similar production environment
- Previous leadership experience
- Maya, Python, and Mel Script experience (a plus)
- Experience delivering complete milestones/tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as a team player
- Quick learner with strong troubleshooting/problem-solving abilities
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.