- Creates high-quality digital composites and visual effects for live-action feature films and seamlessly integrates the various layers of a shot
- Executes a broad range of VFX tasks including look development, lighting objects, modeling, texturing, animation, and rendering
- Establishes looks and/or follow set style direction
- Understands and follows production guidelines; solves design and/or effect challenges for key visual effects shots.
- Receives and implements feedback quickly and effectively
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum two (2) years of live-action visual effects experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with 3ds Max software is preferred but Maya experience will be considered so long as you are willing to learn 3ds Max
- Basic understanding of MAXScript
- Working knowledge of the following software: 3ds Max, V-Ray, 3ds Max plug-in experience highly desired such as Forrest pack, and Thinking Particles and etc.
- Solid knowledge of principles of 3D
- Some working experience and knowledge of shader writing, and lighting
- Possess strong technical skills and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Must have the ability to problem-solve and predict potential problems with assigned VFX tasks
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.